You Can Entrust Your Business to Us
Sigma Estimating provide unique and cost effective solution to construction owners, general contractors, architects, site supervisors and engineers. Sigma Estimating provides quantity take off, material takeoff, drawings and all allied engineering supports to the construction industry resources.
Sigma Estimating has 11 years of construction consultancy experience. We have dedicated engineering resources who have related field experience and qualification. With our exceptional standard operating procedures. Construction companies can save their time and money and speed up their biding and project award ratio.
Sigma Estimating provides the following services
With the provided information in the form of plans/drawings and related information we perform quantity takeoff using latest technology digitizers. Under maximum human attention we make it sure to cover each and inch of the inch of the site. The pricing for Quantity Takeoffs starts from $20.
Material takeoff is a unique support to the on-site site supervisors and contractors to get the right material in right amount and from right place. Our customizable spread sheets calculators allows to get the right number of material even classified by size, strength and model wise. The pricing for Material Takeoffs starts from $30.
Our most unique and demanding service is estimation. It is a complete standalone solution for our clients to take part in all biding and tendering process. The pricing for Estimation starts from $40.
We offer very competitive and professional proposal making to our clients covering all the workman compensations, insurances and incorporated with standard operating rules and regulation of concern regulatory bodies.
If you need a professionally built and technically accomplished bids for your projects then Sigma Estimating provides exceptional bid preparation expertise at marginal rates.The Bidding preparation includes all types of Project management schedules, Drawings.
Costing & Pricing
At Sigma Estimating we have thousands of total sq. Footage estimating models. You can get the total trade breakdown cost just by entering Total Square foots of building, height of the building, number of floors and required finishing level for your project.
- We charge on project basis. Once the client send us the required information we will provide the free quote of our service. The cost of the service depends on three standard factors 1. The time involved to complete the job 2. The trades under the scope of work 3. The detailed specifications and work output required by the client.
- Upon agreement on the quoted charges. The 30% down payment invoice will be sent to the client before initiation of the work and for remaining 70% upfront payment the invoice will be generated after the delivery of the service and until final satisfaction service approval from the client.
As per our above mentioned payment policy the invoice for 70% upfront payment will be sent to the client after the final service approval from the client. If the client feels that we are not meeting the required criteria we are liable for the complete refund as per policy.
Sigma Estimating will protect all the information, data shared by our clients. We will not disclose anything to anyone before proper written consent from our clients. To ensure the confidentiality of the clients we will sign the non-disclosure agreement (NDA) form.
GET IN TOUCH, WE WILL CALL YOU